22 Dec 2011

Headmoore Painting

Im on holidays for both uni and work, so I finally got to finish this old idea. I got it actually... a year ago, while visiting friend in Amsterdam. Now it kind of fascinates me, that I captured it pretty close to the original vision. Some already noted that this piece seems unlikely to my style. Something fresh then, I guess...


Execution was very quick, everything seemed to fall into places withought much of trouble.But then again, it is only a sketchy painting. I guess the Italian approach of "working" in the head and thinking about an idea was what helped :D To create the feeling a driving decision was colour palette choise of 3 colours , two complimentary green and purple, and one which sits directly in the middle of them - bright yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment