14 Dec 2010

Character's Pipeline in Maya: Facial Rig

I found dealing the  facial rig lot easier. Only that if there were any mess left from body rig it came  kicking in the but when rigging the head. I learned great lessons... things I found of less importance ( like thoroughly naming and organizing the scene) came to make life a lot easier and the task done quickly if everything was done as supposed to …

I have to admit this rig doesn’t function perfectly, due to without even me noticing I did some mistakes...

But I’m glad, as Alan said, it does get easier and with our studio project character, the toy maker, I had no problems at all. I’m looking forward to transcription project where rigging might even be one of the enjoyable stages of character’s pipeline :D




No comments:

Post a Comment