14 Nov 2010

Narrative Unit Week's Progress

Its this time now, when juggling with few projects becomes more and more challenging.. So this week I worked on Toy’s poster/ package design. We are using the texture to tell the story. So here are the two versions Harpo poster’s. One o a common cheerful-looking toy, another when he’s being neglected .


Also studio reaches to create impactful sets wit minimum time/resource expenses. So best solution was to use matt paintings. Near in the future I should post the stills of city set finished.





And it was about time to start working on scientist character I’m responsible for. Alan’s tutorials were a life saver, though still I’m not rushing myself with this, I just don’t want to struggle in the future because of the mistakes made in the very early stages of character’s pipeline. 




No comments:

Post a Comment