24 Feb 2010

Thumbnail sketches




This is thumbnail sketches for my


circus story.


It clearly communicates the idea I had. I can see what shots work, what don't. If the shot lacks of dynamics's or does it help or not in telling the story.


After today having discussed with Colin White , the storyboard will be changed and simplified. I'm going to save some time of my work because of that. :)


The advice were to loose some of the shots in the beginning by placing them with only one long take to establish the scene and get viewers acquainted with it. As well as the beginning of the story would become slower-paced leaving the speed for the grand finally


Then there are few points where the idea of the action isn't clear ( the point where tall tight-rope walker takes the ball-bearings with intentions to throw them).


So hopfully I'll improve it


No comments:

Post a Comment